Here is 9 simple ways to make and use the very well known tassels. Tassels have the ability to make your day, both when you make them and when you put them up! So we have gathered today some beautiful projects we found. They are all simple to make, and can be used for decoration of parties, weddings, BBQ’s, special events, dinners, or even to cheer up your bedroom. There is also a variety of materials that you can use and several ways to go with this idea. You can make them straight or sloppy, trim them or leave them hanging at different lengths and make them all the same colour or go for a variety.
2. Make your own Tissue paper Tassel Garland and use them as party decoration. Always a hit! A DIY by HGTV.com
3. Tissue paper Garland. Beautiful, colourful to hang up for parties, showers or weddings. By Courtney in Pizzazzerie
4. Another way to make paper garlands here in beautiful metallic shades. Perfectly decorated the plates stand! At Hostes with The Mostess
5. Seen in Camille Styles a different arrangement of the tassel garlands. Lots of them on the wall create a wonderful effect!
6. A selection of embroidery thread tassels in delicious colours. A very professional way to make them indeed by why don’t you make me?
7. And once you make the tassels you can use them smartly as napkin rings. Just follow this tutorial at Hank & Hunt
8. Naturally die the threat you will use for your tassels with avocado pits and then make your tassels. Hang them to make a handmade mobile to hang in your home like at wedbook